"Andrej Borsenkow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> When I start wizard it's not embedded. Yes, I'm running under CDE. I
> wonder if there is any chance to redo the code ... after all if Gtk can
> do it it is doable?

we finally decided to not embedde the wizards..
It's work well with our drakxtools (in GTK) because the code was modified in
this aim. and it is _really_ easy in gtk. For the other appli we do not want
to patch them to embeded them. thus we found a tricky way that some time does
not work (specially with the CDE wm which is bogus :)...
--
Yves Duret
[EMAIL PROTECTED]