Hello Andrej,
No offense intended, but I think as everyone well knows, things can be
changed around from distro to another (I would imagine that this also
applies to BASH).  How things are done even in Redhat 7.1 don't
necessarily get 100% the same treatment in mdk 8.1.

What I meant by "the guys who wrote it" was simply "the guys who put
this distro together".

I'm sorry if this request offends you; maybe you could just delete any
more references to it and just let somebody else answer?

Thank you and have a great day!
Mike