I have complained before and nothing has responded but as we draw near
to release candidates i feel it necessary to find out if it is truly a
problem.
If _anyone_ out there uses the HP OfficeJet 1150C, please report back.
The same to anyone who uses or is told to use the cdj850 driver in
install or in printerdrake.  My printer does not work in the slightest
with this driver, although it is recommended in the install.  If yours
works with it or if it doesnt, please report so this can be worked out.
  The other applicable driver listed by printerdrake (cups) for the
HPOJ1150C is the cdj550.  Although it is not nearly as compatible
technically with the printer, it does work to some degree (you can print
stuff).
So, to help track this thing, PLEASE RESPOND if you are in this crowd.
Thanks,
Blue.
--
$ rpm -q cups-drivers