On lun, 2001-09-10 at 09:30, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> Dans l'article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Charlie"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
>
> > With the latest mdk-eazel-engine I got today from cooker, the bug is
> > still there.
> > Some gnome applets (gweather, licq-gtk) are completely distorted with
> > black and white lines after about 30 minutes of using the system.
> >
> > So it seems you didn't change anything to it after all the bug
> > reports...
>
> We are still waiting for your patches..

So it seems you didn't read the rest of my email ?
If I could fix it I would have done it...
But what I suggest: instead of having such a bug, why not replace the
engine with another one, for example raleigh ?

I'm not complaining, it's just that it would be nicer not to have such
an ugly gui bug in the final release (have you seen the screen shot I
attached to the last mail ?)

Anyway, thank's again for you great work guys,
Charlie