Le Mardi 11 Septembre 2001 03:19, Charlie scribit :
> On mar, 2001-09-11 at 02:58, Yura Gusev wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Fabrice FACORAT wrote:
> > > In fact it's the real default theme of gtk.
> > > The other theme was the eazel engine, but it seems to have problem.
> >
> > I think Mandrake need to have it's own theme for all WM its provides.
>
> That's a good point.

big work, but it's very interesting. A way to personnalize mandrake. I hope
mdk will not choose ugly colours and too much pinguoins flying arou,d the
screen :)
the crozat screensaver is very nice. A theme with this chart of color may be
fine : white/blue.
Personnaly i will do one like that :
title bar : blue ( a beautiful blue )
select text : black ( letters in white )
metal look ( grey/white metal )

--
Copyleft Faber's prod. 2001
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linux_wizard/index.html