Le Mardi 11 Septembre 2001 11:51, Grégoire Colbert scribit :
> Well, I would suggest that the developers of "kino" grab the code and
> merge in kino what Broadcast2000 was good for... I don't know what
> precisely, Broadcast2000 DV importation never worked for me (and the GUI
> was... hmmm!). But the audio part seemed not bad, and technically
> speaking it was probably quite a good product. If I wasn't about to get
> back to university, I would see what could be "saved" from Broadcast
> source.

Fortunately it's GPL

> For the moment, I would suggest to let it in the packages list, it does
> not eat bread, as we say here... :)

maybe space ? mdk seems to have some difficulties with space.

there's a project very interesting : Linux Video Studio (
http://ronald.bitfreak.net/index.shtml )
On top of that the GUI is ... user friendly :)

--
Copyleft Faber's prod. 2001
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linux_wizard/index.html