On Tuesday 11 September 2001 11:21, Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
> guran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Aug 28 16:10:52 Archimedes xinetd[1671]: warning: can't get client
> > address: Transport endpoint is not connected

> what version of xinetd ?

That is way back for me - as I generally do an install test from a newbie
perspective and send from the new installation, I may perspire the following:

That look to be from syslog or the syslog part of report.bug, and probably
from a new installation with pixels version 1.555, if he let it out that day.
In the cvs tree you should be able to get at what number of xinetd was
delivered in a fresh install of 1.555.

Sorry - as I send from different installs I use the Mdk archieve as my
personal mail  archieve.

regards
guran