Someone ask how to remove old entries in Lilo, I was going to tell him to use
Control_Center, I clecked in the icon on the desktop and I got 'etherape'  (?)

so I went to /usr/X11R6/bin/DrakConf
and tried it directly and got the same application 'etherape' Why?

I checked drakconf.real perl script and didn'r see anything wrong...

# $Id: control-center,v 1.74 2001/09/04 14:31:11 yduret Exp $

# Copyright (C) 1999-2001 MandrakeSoft
#                         Yves Duret <yduret at mandrakesoft.com>
#                         Damien Krotkine ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
#                         Daouda Lo ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

my $_version = "0.70";

--
SedeComp Comunicaciones Internet Solutions
MandrakeSoft's VAR and System Integrator

Current Linux kernel 2.4.8-22mdk uptime: 20 hours 13 minutes.