Le Jeudi 13 Septembre 2001 04:56, Jay Beale scribit :
> --=-=-=
> Name        : Bastille                     Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 1.2.0                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft

where is defined IPTABLES_LOG_LEVEL ?
I have to add/define it manually in /sbin/bastille-netfilter if I want to log
some ports. As I don't know the value, I just put 1 .
Why does this variable is not in /etc/Bastille/bastille-firewall.cfg with
some comments concerning the possible values ?
another question : where can I find the different icmp type values ? I search
in bastille site ( concerning documantation ... hum ), google, but wasn't
able to find something.

[will@bastard will]$ rpm -qa | grep Bastille
Bastille-Tk-module-1.2.1-0.1mdk
Bastille-1.2.1-0.1mdk