Hi,

1. Encountered the following error message after selecting CUPS printing
system for install:

exec of /usr/sbin/pdqpanicbutton failed: No such file or directory
warning: Could not remove PDQ panicbuttons! at  ... printer.pm line 228

Looked in printerdrake.pm and it seems to be calling pdq_panic_button with
"remove" for all the printing systems except PDQ.

Commenting out the lines 1433, 1460 and 1490 in printerdrake.pm let me
install printers as expected; perhaps a check somewhere to see if pdq package
is installed before using?

2. I see supermount is back as the default during install.  Unfortunately, I
am getting:  Mounting local file systems:  ... bad super block ... or too
many mounted file systems /mnt/floppy [FAILED].  Also again, when the boot
process tries to mount any unmounted file systems.

regards
Dave