Le Lundi 17 Septembre 2001 15:15, Chmouel Boudjnah scribit :
> --=-=-=
> Name        : kernel                       Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 2.4.8                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 24mdk                         Build Date: Mon Sep 17 14:49:22
> --=-=-=

I parse the changelog and wasn't able to see this patch for ext3 :
http://lwn.net/2001/0913/a/ext3.php3.
What's your position ? to backport or not to backport ?
It seems also that you no longer use -ac patch. In fact you backport each of
the individual patches contained in -ac one ?

--
Copyleft Faber's prod. 2001
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linux_wizard/index.html