On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Warly wrote:

> I'll try to see if I can solve this, and may provide you some package to test,
> or I may put the non imps2 version in 8.1, which I am sure is not causing
> trouble, and the imps2 version in cooker.

It seems to be a problem with gpm, not Aurora. As soon as I installed the
latest gpm, I got an oops "Invalid ioctl for device" and restarting gpm
didn't help. After a reboot, that still happened, but restarting gpm then
worked. I am not using devfs. I have the latest initscripts, but for soem
reason devfs is disabled. Shouldn't it be enabled per default?

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>