I only spot checked the thread, if any has brought this up.
Seeing as a little more than 1/3 of rc1-CD2 has been remirrored on
sunsite, is there another mirror that properly supports proz?  others i
tried like rpmfind dont get any speed increase (note, i never do more
than a few connections)

> ok... IMO there should be a 8.1.1 that is released 2 weeks after 8.1 (like
> kde does it).. that way all the bugs submitted when 8.1 is released can be
> fixed in a short period of time in a normal release.
>

> -Chris

and jump back in time to replace peoples boxes and cds with 8.1.1?
People spend a lot of money on stuff like prosuites.  Then again, if mdk
holds to the tradition of being late in stocking the box sets, i suppose
you could do a d/l only 81 and then box up 811.

Blue-listening to congress whoop and holler like a bunch of urban teenagers.