I'll comment on what hasn't...

Installed with the ReiserFS file sytem..

On boot I get the following messages:

Sep 20 22:16:19 localhost kernel: reiserfs: Unrecognized mount option
noatime

The first couple of boots I was getting this message:

Sep 20 21:46:11 randyspc kernel: clm-6006: writing inode 54952 on
readonly FS

The first time conf goes back through network configuration
even though I did it on the install.  Odd...

The configuration for X only shows 16 bit color for my
ATI RageMobility 128 on my A22p,  in Beta 3 I could select 24 or
32 bit color depths.

I'm with one of the previous writers where when configuring a
printer it should default to add printer instead of cups.

Overall though in what I've played with so far it looks
pretty good.  Just need to go through a few suspend/resume
cycles...

-randy