Tobias Marx wrote:

> David Babcock wrote:
>
>> I looked before on both CD's. Just another quick check on CD1:
>> No, to
>> ispell-en, chromium, xtraceroute, ncftp
>>
>> stopped checking after that.
>>

> i've got most of these (those i've checked) but i miss
> "kernel-source-2.4.8-24mdk.i586.rpm". it's not on one of the cds!? i
> had to fetch it from a cooker mirror.

I finally got a good CD2 from helios.  They must have not put it on
there cause the checksum was good finally. Your right though I would
like it on their also, only way to get my scanner Microtek ScanMaker
V6UPL working is to recompile the kernel with modifications to the
microtek module. Guess I'll go to cooker and get it also.