Hi

VERSION (rsync ftp.sunet.se)
/ChangeLog/1.592/Sun Sep 23 19:40:28 2001//
Mandrake Linux Cooker-i586 20010923 21:42

OK - I tried it out, and I found an explanation that could sell nearly
anything.

I might have read it in a non observant manner, but I think it would be
better if the relevant hardware data, was shown to the user prior to
transmitting it. As it is now, some folks might start guessing what the hell
you sucked out of the box. Microsoft once asked me if I wanted to register my
copy ( a pirated one 1995) of MSWord, when I was to download a service pack.
Scary things when others are waccum cleaning your hard drive. In this form, I
have to say - never more.

The program ought to be able to get rid of Netscape, after reporting a
successful transmission. As it is now, it has to be closed manually.

It is a pity that the program is unaware of the keyboard being used when the
data is transformed to KMail - the 'umlaut' ö (o with two dots) was
transformed into nothing. I dont know if that is an evaluation.

regards
guran
--
Mandrake Linux 8.1 beta Cooker kernel-2.4.8-26 vers:1.592