Fabrice FACORAT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Le Lundi 24 Septembre 2001 01:08, Robert L Martin scribit :
> > cool ( slightly off topic but how does one setup a cdrw in Mandrake
> > {HardDrake sees the drive as a cd drive})
>
> that's doesn't matter a lot for harddrake.
> most of the time, it is cdrecord that deal with that, and most of the time it
> do it well.
> so don't worry. Just use an app that can deal with CDRW ( eroaster, xcdroast
> ) and burn it

You will be in trouble if you want to burn DVD, though, cdrecord has a special
version to burn DVD, but the author does not give much information about
that one, and seems to sell it $100, I asked him if he will gpled it but
no answer.

At present (shame on me), I must use windows to burn DVD, but I will try to
figure out a better solution post 8.1.

--
Warly