grinder> Hi!
grinder> Would you be so kind to send me a clean diff from the supermount
grinder> patch for kernel version 2.4.x? (if you could, please send patch for
grinder> 2.4.7)

Could you check if the patch in
ftp://ftp.mandrakesoft.com/pub/quintela/

applies to 2.4.7?  It should, you need to apply them in the order:

mediactl
new_stat
supermount

I will still do a lot of changes this week, stay tuned reading that
dir.  BTW, when there are several patches with the same name, the one
with higher letter is the last one, you only need to use the last one.

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy