tisdagen den 25 september 2001 08.07 skrev du:
> Oden Eriksson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I noticed a new directory that I haven't seen in previous MDK versions:
> >
> > drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root           48 Jun 21 14:32 initrd/
> >
> > Is this FHS ?
>
> no it's not, but this is mandatory with initrd..

Hmm..., maybe that's why I had some other boot problems when I removed the
directory. I just thought it was a bug somewhere making this dir... When was
this implemented and why?

On another local machine I run MDK7.2 with "kernel-2.4.8-24mdk" compiled on
MDK7.2. This machine works fine without a "/initrd" directory. (it uses a
initrd for the reiserfs module and a loop module).

--
Regards // Oden Eriksson