Am 2001-09-25, um 16:53:29 (+0200) schrieb guran:
> On Tuesday 25 September 2001 13:14, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
>
> > Problem is that many important applications don't have support for Euro
> > yet, as far as what I've quickly looked at, gnumeric and abiword are in
> > the list :-(. But koffice seems to work ok (and freeciv also).
>
> Thanks, I just thought it ought to be a 'must have' as default in an office
> product.

Here we go again: as a (mostly) american product Gnome (and also its peaces)
doesn't care to everything non 7Bit (as a ISO norm is needet americans don't
care about it - ASCII starts with "American Standndard" and there is no Euro)

=> Use non american products to get good products ...

--
                                                        _
Tschüss und bis demnächst/à bientôt,                  _|_|_