This should be pretty easy to do, I would think.  I had trouble with
the cooker wine package today, so I grabbed Codeweaver's preview
4 rpm.  Their setup program looks pretty strait foward - there aren't
a whole lot of "secrets" there.  Since most of the setup stuff for
wine has to do with paths and drives, shouldn't be too hard.  As wine
becomes a usable package, might be something for the 8.2 distro?

Ran a bunch of stuff with wine tonight - was pleasantly suprised at
how many things ran under it.  Still quirky in spots, but definitely
usable.

Vinny