Mandrake 8.1 is a very nice upgrade.  Well done.

I like the way Shockwave Flash applications work seamlessly with Netscape
immediately after installing 8.1.  However, with Konqueror, I still get
windows popping up asking me to download the Flash player.  Perhaps all of
that will be setup for the user in version 8.2.

After installing 8.1, I downloaded the RealPlayer rpms, and installed them.
They work nicely from within Netscape.  It would be great if a major
application such as RealPlayer would be installed for seamless use, in
Konqueror as well as Netscape, in version 8.2.
--
John Kintree
4043 Delor Street