I upgraded to 2.4.10-1mdk last night, and tried to setup the OSS (4FronTech).
The setup went fine, and the insertion/initialization of the modules too; but
when I tried to play a wav file, I got another oops. It was a page allocation
oops. The funny thing is that even tough the kernel had a panic and the machine
was locked up, the sound kept playing in a loop. I guess since it was not
servicing any more interrupts, the sound card was caught in a loop.

What do you guys think?

=====