Le Vendredi 5 Octobre 2001 12:54, Guillaume Cottenceau scribit :

> I need to answer here if I don't want to loose some text since you don't
> follow the netiquette for emails. Right, this is not easy to read, but I
> won't rewrite your mail because you didn't write it properly at first.
>
> Now, the technical part : you're kidding because we won't re-do some new
> ISO's since:
>
> 1- we're unfrozen now, so there are fixes in Cooker but also new bugs
>
> 2- we can't upload new ISO's each 3 days, this is too much bandwidth

What about some bugfixes updates via MandrakeUpdate or MandrakeOnline ?
I think that's will make MandrakeOnline be interresting : have bugfixes updates or
some bleding edge updates ( kde 2.1 -> 2.2 -> 2.2.1 for example ).

--
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linux_wizard/index.html
-