Mordechai Ovits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Friday 19 October 2001 08:31, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
> > Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > > Ok, now the *REAL* question: where is the DVD ISO section on mandrake
> > > mirrors
> > >
> > > :-) ?
> >
> > Well
> >
> > 1- the DVD we wrote is full of commercial applications we can't distribute
> > 2- we already overruse mirrors :-)
> > 3- who owns DVD burners except us? (6000 FRF was the cost for a Pioneer)
>
> Most DVDs use UDF, not ISO

At present the UDF filesystem creation is more than premature on linux, or
at least I do not know how to make bootable UDF filesystem and to burn
then on the DVD.

That is why the Mandrake Linux DVD is a 4.5 GB iso file.

But you can generate a DVD iso file with mkcd2, just specifying 4.5
GiB as the disc size instead of 650 MiB.

--
Warly