Running cooker 8.1... lots of problems complain about libpng,
this is from a run of kpm:

libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.2.0
libpng warning: Application  is running with png.c from libpng-1.0.12
libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library

This repeats over and over again.

# rpm -qa | grep libpng
  libpng2-1.0.12-2mdk
  libpng3-1.2.0-3mdk
  libpng3-devel-1.2.0-3mdk

I seem to recall a discussion about this from 2 or 3 weeks ago,
but I wasn't having the problem then so didn't pay much
attention to it.  But since I've been having the problem, I
went back and tried searching the cooker archives but didn't
find the topic.

Anyone remember what the solution to this is?

Thanks!
Michael

--

                    "# chmod a+x /bin/laden"

Michael Nelson                                  San Francisco, CA