Hello,

Whenever I try to Suspend to RAM using apmd-3.0final-25mdk the system locks
solid. Usually the system locks in a state that looks as if it is half way
through going into Suspend but has then just failed.

On a couple of accassions I have seen what can only be described as a series
of Kernel panic type outputs to the root console complaining about illegal
access to memory at a5a5a5a5. But complying with Sod's law it has never done
it when any output was being captured ! The rest of the symt

On one occassion I found that after opening the laptop and pressing the lid
close button (without actually closing the lid) the laptop woke up ! Release
the button and the laptop went successfully into Suspend to RAM !! Shut the
lid and the laptop obviously woke up, but the system was useless since the
screen was shut ! Open the lid and the computer is again useless since it was
then Suspended !!

The good new is that Suspend to Disk is STILL working !
Owen