Yves Duret wrote:
> On the latest drakxtools, you will find a new tool called scannerdrake.
> the aim is to detect, configure and so on your scanner.
> It detects and configures sane for HP usb, Epson usb and Mustek usb scanners.
> It i in heavy devel for the moment. The aim is  fill the ScannerDB as much as
> we can, so i need your help.
>
> More than the usual testing, those having a scanner, please send me (privatly) :
> - if it is a usb scanner result of cat /proc/bus/usb/devices
> - if it is a scsi scanner result of dmesg
> - you /etc/sane.d/xxxxx.conf
>
> thanx all
> and stay tuned :)

A) I love you.
B) Will this take care of all that hpoj and ptal crap for officejet
scanners? (happy happy tk fixed devfs entries only four or five months
after request :|)

What if dmesg doesn't say much about it other than the parport stuff?
Just send the whole load and let you grep around?

Keeping happy,