On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 01:31:40PM +0100, Juan Quintela wrote:

> Ok, will update after -5mdk (being compiled).

OK.  No hurry.  I have compiled 0.5.12 (ALSA is one of the really nice
drivers that compile outside the kernel tree very neatly) and it does
not fix my problem.  ~sigh~

> because at some point it makes too many problems for ppc people :(

~grumble~  As much as it sucks to be dragged behind by lowest common
demoninators, I understand.

> will update to 0.5.12 and then to 0.9.0 ok?

OK.  I guess I can't ask for much more.  If I really need 0.9.0beta9
before it comes in the mdk kernel, I can always build and install it
myself (see note above about how nice ALSA is about building outside
the kernel.  :-)

Thanx!

b.

--