Well, as long as the DVD-CCA doesn't win their appeal, that means a
.src.rpm could be built.  (And a binary RPM could be made available from
a less brain-dead country than the Sorta-united States.)  After all,
France can't tell Yahoo USA not to sell Nazi memorobilia.  So the US has
no authority over a server in another country by that same reasoning.
Too bad it couldn't be on one of the regular CD's.