Hi,

gnome-utils still depends on the old libgal and libgtkhtml:

# rpm -Uvh gnome-utils-1.4.1.1-1mdk.i586.rpm
error: failed dependencies:
        libgal.so.15   is needed by gnome-utils-1.4.1.1-1mdk
        libgtkhtml.so.18   is needed by gnome-utils-1.4.1.1-1mdk

Otherwise, my system seems to boost tonight with all the new packages.
The only thing that's quite broken is the new gnomecc. Lost my
background and my screensavers. I don't think one can say that's
essential.

Cheers,

=-=
kk1

PS: First mail sent w/ evolution (very complete, very nice), could
someone please confirm it is not in html. Thanks.