Oden Eriksson wrote:

> On Fridayen den 9 November 2001 17.34, Borsenkow Andrej wrote:
>
>>>BTW. Andrej, your mail client breaks the lines in mysterious ways...
>>>
>>That's probably "remove extra line breaks" feature in Outlook XP. I am
>>really fond of wordmail as mail composer but most other "features" could
>>be spared ...
>>

> Aha, I haven't used that one. What's "wordmail" ? (please don't say it's
> winword.exe...)

It is :-) It is a special mode? of word that is called out of outlook.
In Office XP as opposed to Office 2000 it

- is really fast even on my system
- finally supports correct charset tagging (in Outlook 2000 it sent
everything in your main default encoding; now it correctly sends German
with umlauts as iso-8859-1 and russian as koi8-r)
- of course, fully supports proofing tools.

The second (automatic charset) is really great feature.

-andrej