Pierre Fortin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Given this, what is the correct way to setup urpmi config files to avoid the
> request to insert a CD into /dev/cdrom...?
>
> The only way I succeeded was to fix the files (cd1 in particular) which
> urpmi.addmedia created and delete the original "disc\ [123]\ Downloa..." entries
> in /etc/urpmi/urpmi.cfg.

Moving them to the beginning (which should give higher priority) the medium info
should be enough instead of deleting older entries.

does /mnt/cd1 is used for removable device (or in /etc/fstab in fact), if true,
choose another mount point (/mnt/disk) because newer version of urpmi will not
need anymore device given in url (only removable:/mnt/cdrom...) and will assume
the first (or last) mount point as a cdrom.

François.