fabrice> Le Lundi 24 Septembre 2001 01:33, Juan Quintela scribit :
> [...]
andrej> 1. Only root can access the media first time. Obviously, it is the
andrej> same as mounting it and normally only root is allowed t to mount
andrej> something :-) Like here:

>> root only access is fixed (was vfs problem).  Could you test if
>> problems are fixed in -26mdk?
>>
>> This is fixed.

fabrice> with or without the flag user ?

/me is late also answering some mail.

with any :)

andrej> 4. When I try to unmount supermouned media (using umount
>> /mnt/cdrom) I get

andrej> VFS:  Busy inodes after unmount. Self-destruct in 5 seconds.  Have
>> a andrej> nice day...
>>
>> that should be fixed, there was an inode leak in place.

fabrice> unmount supermouned media ?

the kernel umounts the media to let you remeve it (you need not to do
anything).

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy