Thanks for the advice, but how do I go about doing writing a formal bug
report? In the meantime is there a way to get old cooker packages. This
time I did a rebuild on a srpm of gaim and instead of crashing all the
time it uses 100% of the cpu time on one of my cpus.

I'm guessing my problem is an isolated case since others seem to be
having no problems with it.

Thanks,
Victor