On Sat, 2001-11-17 at 15:05, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 17, 2001 at 10:12:52AM -0500, Pierre Fortin wrote:
> >
> > You're right, the original poster should have sent it to expert...
>
> You should have sent him there.
>
> > I was just trying to help.
>
> It is nice that you were trying to be nice (seriously, no sarcasm
> intented) but you just encourage more of it when you do so.  Pointing
> them over to the right forum is the right thing to do.  This place is
> starting too much to attract "I am using 8.1 and how do I" type
> questions that it's diluting the usefulness of it's real purpose.
>
> Please people, unless it's about Cooker and it's not a standard "how
> do I", please point people to the expert forum.
>
> Thanx,
> b.
>

> --
> Brian J. Murrell

I didn't realize that pointing out (what seemed like) unexpected behavior from new
packages was inappropriate
discussion on this forum.

I'm not just sitting here with my hand out saying 'feed me answers' The problem didn't
exist before
on the same machine set up the same way. Seemed to me like a cooker problem. Sorry for
my lapse in judgement.
Everything I send to this list I do in an, apparently vain, attempt to provide some
feedback on
"How my Cooker system is working." I guess I should keep it to myself

Mark Roach