On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 04:13:18 -0600
Cooker Lurker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No, I don't want to do a Search on them,
> I want to know where the Link to Download
> the Drivers is.
>

> On Friday 23 November 2001 11:49 am, you wrote:
> > le ven 23-11-2001 à 18:05, Cooker Lurker a écrit :
> > > Sorry to butt in,
> > > I could not find the Linux drivers for this USB mic,
> > > does anyone know where I can download them?

There is no need to download a driver, it is already there.

If the mic is properly recognized the driver mod will be loaded during
boot.

Check your /etc/modules.conf
The mic will be: alias sound-slot-1 audio

The problem that I encountered is that it was being set up as a soundcard
and was taking presidence over emu10k1
This was corrected by adding the line: pre-install emu10k1 rmmod audio
prior to the normal emu10k1 listing.

Frankly at this time I am using nothing with linux that requires a mic
so I ended up just removing it.
I never tested to see if if actually worked, but all indications, driver mod
being loaded and a full payne and listing in all mixers, indicate that
it would work.

   Charles