On Tuesday 27 November 2001 03:15, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
> Maybe this is an inappropriate question for this list.  If so,
> just flame away.
>
> Has anybody used Mandrake (preferably cooker) on an Epox EP-D3VA
> Dual Socket 370 Motherboard (with two processors)? If so, how
> well does it work?  Does a cooker SMP kernel work with it, or do
> I need some special kernel patches?

Well...
        I used to run the Mandrake SMP kernels on an Abit BP-6 that I
hacked to run a pair of P-3-900s, and it ran just dandy.  In a week
or so, once I finish building the physical machine, I will be
installing the Cooker on an Iwill DVD266-r based machine (dual
P-3-750s) and my confidence is high that I will have no problems.
I say it should work nicely on your D3VA.

-Charles