Hello

        I have a question: I tried to install the kernel-source RPM on my LM 8.1
machine and could not find it in rpmdrake.  So I looked on the cd, and it
was there.  I tried to install it manually, but it needed the ncurses-devel
package.  I looked for this package on all 3 cd's that I have, and I looked
on the ftp sites, but can not find it???  Is this a depency problem or is
this package indeed missing???  Does anyone know where I can get it?

        Also, thanks for the wonderful product, LM only seems to get more impressive
everytime :)  I will be joining the Users Club!

Joseph