On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 09:47, Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
> Brad Felmey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > > it should not be needed if you stuck to ro.
> >
> > Yes, I understand, but I'm somewhat disappointed that the NTFS code is
> > so, er, unfinished in the first place.
>
> that should be for the old version the new version of ntfs driver
> doen't do that anymre, and there is some great people working on the
> rw ntfs linux support ;)

I'm glad to hear it. It's been a problem getting the developers at my
work converted to Mdk from W2k when they can't RW their existing data
files on an NTFS partition. I do have about 40% converted to Linux in
our development group so far. Three more scheduled today for
introduction to the wonderful world of Mdk 8.1.

--
Brad Felmey