So sprach »Charles A Edwards« am 2001-12-04 um 16:39:09 -0500 :
> Have you checked the permissions for the historyrc file in /home/ /opera?

Yep, everything fine.  Seems like there was a failure in my
~/.opera/opera.ini file.  After I removed it, it's working again.

Well, I suppose because of the other problems I assumed that this was
also caused by this.  False alarm, sorry about that!

Alexander Skwar
--
>>               Wohnung in Gelsenkirchen und Umgebung gesucht!               <<

        iso-top.de - Die günstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                       Uptime: 4 hours 1 minute