So sprach »Stefan van der Eijk« am 2001-12-05 um 07:51:26 +0800 :
> Why not make a /var/www/users/askwar directory and point apache to that?

Sure, that's possible.  But the default is to use public_html, and I've
gotten kinda used to it :)

If ~/public_html is so bad, then I'd like the apache maintainer to
please change it the way Stefan just suggested!

Alexander Skwar
--
>>               Wohnung in Gelsenkirchen und Umgebung gesucht!               <<

        iso-top.de - Die günstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                       Uptime: 6 hours 2 minutes