[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Robert Fox) writes:

> Using latest Cooker install (04.12.01) - and latest pcmcia.img
>
> Was able to manually install the xircom_cb module and continue the
> install, but when I get to the "Configuing Network" step, the following
> error occurs:

I probably (95% of chance) have found the origin of your bug
(newer versions of cardmgr assume that "hotplug" will handle the
card so they do nothing, but we don't have hotplug in stage1).

Could you try to launch install from this floppy image and tell
me, it should correctly detect and install xircom_cb module now:

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/pcmcia.img

The fix should appear in next upload (I don't know when).

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/