vincent> Juan -
vincent> I know WHERE the module is, and indeed it loads ok.  My question is
vincent> WHICH module is it - in that there are 2 or 3 different quickcam drivers
vincent> available, with various features supported.  There is also an experimental
vincent> patch, which I mentioned in one of my previous e-mails.

vincent> I'd look myself, but don't have disk space to install the kernel sources
vincent> to dig the driver source code out.

vincent> V.

vincent> On Wednesday 05 December 2001 02:09 pm, you wrote:
> [...]
vincent> Hey, was anybody able to check for me which driver is the
>> currently vincent> incorporated one in cooker for the Logitec Quickcam?
>>
>> /lib/modules/2.4.13-12mdkenterprise/kernel/3rdparty/mod_quickcam/mod_quickc
>> am.o.gz
>>
>> should make the trick.
>>
>> Later, Juan.

Sorry, I missread your question: