In my case is random, but seems to be related to XFree.  Happens somtimes at
the end of video clips with XMovie, sometimes exiting other applications.
Screen either freezes or goes completely white.

Have run memtest overnight, which makes this machine run HOT - with no
failures.  Does NOT crash with Win98SE.