-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of SI Reasoning
Sent: December 15, 2001 12:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Cooker] Proposal for distribution of images

This also could be a great way to build thin clients.
It would be nice to pop in a floppy in a gutted
machine with 32 meg ram and get enough base install
plus X to run a thin client. I was a bit frustrated
when I tried to do a net install and the mandrake
install just told me I could not do it because not
enough ram. grrrrrr

on ebay you can pick up some great laptop thin clients
with 14" monitors for around $2-300.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanb/software/parchive-1.1-1mdk.src.rpm

> This is a very tested way to move tons of data over
> unreliable lines.
>

> Cya, Han.

=====
SI Reasoning