Yo,

This is alpha code.

If you don't know what you're doing, don't do it.

This is unsupported, so if you have a problem, don't expect an answer, but
I might try to help, if I can.

The V8 RPMS are now standing at version 1.1.0, it's a snapshot from a few
days ago. This one only comes days after my previous update, because (well,
at least I think so) don't expect much to happen during the festive season.

You can find them here:

https://kenobi.mandrakesoft.com/~snailtalk/RPM

Note that as a side effect of the versioning bump you will be able to upgrade
flawlessly from cooker, but if you wish to revert to cooker, you will have to
use a --force during the cooker RPM revert installation.

        -- Geoff.