Ok, Not to reopen an old wound, But I think I've narrowed down this Freeze
thing. Now my machine just froze a minute ago. I could, however, ssh from one
of my other machines. and running top indicated that X was a runaway process.
If I kill it (-9 is the only sig I could use to kill it), The systems goes
into deep freze. Machine lockup, mouse froze, ssh session froze (Kernel
panic?) another time this happened I ssh'ed in and ran strace against X. It
was looping SIGALARM over and over, and over.

I have a K7T266 Pro2 with an Nvidia GeForce2. (Nvidia's latest driver)

So what are my options at this point? Is this X's fault, or NVidia's?

-Dave