I have a sugestion on have you should (if you will have time and etc)
package kde. Take for example kdenetwork. Right now it is one big fat
package that contain alot of different apps (kdict kit kmail knewsticker
knode korn kppp ksirc lanbrowser) or kdemultimedia (aktion arts kmid kmidi
kmix kscd mpeglib noatun) each of this apps has it's own deps like kppp
needs pppd or aktion needs alsa-lib. So when users wonts to check his mail
he also installs alot of programs he does not need.

So the best way to solve this problem is to seperate this programs.
Something like kdenetwork-kmail kdenetwork-kppp kdemultimedia-noatun ...
It is possible because kmail does not need kppp (ex LAN).
kdenetwork kdemultimedi should contain only common libs.

BTW group( Development/KDE and Qt )  for kdenetwork is incorrect

--
  4:01pm  up  3:12,  1 user,  load average: 0.07, 0.02, 0.00