skidley ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Dec 2001, Han wrote:

>> Ok folks here it is. The one and only fluxbox. It starts where
>> blackbox finished.

>> * remark with the rpm. The install conflicts bsetroot; the same file
>>   from blackbox.
>>   Does anybody know an elegant solution for this problem?

> I cant seem to find it on the 2 mirrors i tried. I went and got the
> source tarball. I like it.

My bad, I forgot it.

> One thing I want to ask is does the mdk rpm include the mandrake
> menu in the fluxbox menu.

I haven't worked with the mandrake menu at all. This initial build is
to check a lot of things. For instance it is the first fluxbox rpm
made. I tried to keep the setup as general as possible. I even
slightly modified it so I have an cvs-grabbin/snapshot-rpm-building
script. that rpm can also be found on my homepage.

And yes a _real_ mandrake rpm has yet to be made.

> It seems a really arduous task to go through all of the syntax and
> change the basic menu to include all of the mandrake stuff like
> blackbox already has.

It's absolutely the same syntax. Blackbox is dead and fluxbox is
alive. I expect that every developper for bb addons will soon port
there stuff to fluxbox.

> yes I know you can use the blackbox-menu but it changes some things
> that i would rather stay as original fluxbox menu.

That is the nice thing about files. You can copy them ;)

> And also where can i find the mdk rpm, its not in rpmfind yet or the
> mitrrors i checked. Maybe its just not on all the mirrors yet?

Bookmark this page ;) http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanb/software/

Cya, Han.